More people now realize the importance of first aid training in their lives. We all have families and friends. By having first aid training we can help them in times of emergencies. We improve our training programs constantly to teach our participants better way of handling emergency health risk situations. We write his blog to encourage people to participate in this training course. We also help them to understand the importance of such course in everyone’s life.
We currently have opportunities for writers to write on our blog. If you have prior experience with the first aid or medical sector, then you are the appropriate candidate we are looking for. We want you to submit articles related to the importance of first aid training, first aid techniques to deal with specific situations, etc. Here are some general guidelines you must follow.
- Submit only original articles that have never been published elsewhere before.
- Your word limit is 700 to 1000 words for each article.
- You can add high-quality images to your articles.
- The writing must be plagiarism free, and it must be checked for grammatical errors.
- You should include an author biography in short.
- You can include a link from your article to a site of your choice.
We offer great experience opportunities and you will be highly valued as a writer when you join us. Send us your articles today and be a member of our first aid training family.
At present, we are looking for someone to create an article about how the use of a parking ticket machine in your first aid facility can raise revenues to send more people on first aid training courses.